Thursday, November 1, 2007

Moo-Cow Adventure (2)

Well, it's been about a week since I posted my first installment of the great Moo-Cow Adventure, and since then, things have been coming along really well. I've found fabrics for the Roman shade and the back of the duvet cover -- at Fabricland, no less, and cotton, of course-- that work beautifully with the Moo-Cow fabric. I've also located a great little rug through Sears -- now on order -- and a fabulous pillow case for an accent pillow. Better yet, I've had the room painted in absolutely fantastic P & L colours and a chair rail installed, and things are looking fabulous!! Here's the photo of the room all painted -- obviously, the bed and other things are to come -- so stay tuned for my next installment.

1 comment:

/// said...

I loooooooove the colors! Thanks for the inspiration! :) AND for the Louise tip... I'm checking her out now!

LOVE YOUR BLOG!