Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bhat Boy

Dragons and nuns ... Goldfish swimming around towers with huge eyes. Welcome to the marvellous, zany world of Ottawa artist, Bhat Boy -- a world where imagination and eye for detail clearly reigns supreme. And, if nuns and dragons aren't your cup of tea, then Bhat Boy's representational landscape and flower paintings are just as impressive. Check out "Haunted Weather", perfect for a spooky pre-Hallowe'en night; "Gigantica", the most gorgeous sunflower imaginable; and for all of us Ottawa natives, "February Thaw". I hope you enjoy Bhat Boy's work as much as I do, and if you want to see more, his work is impressively displayed and orderable through http://www.bhatboy.com/.
Oops, I gotta go, I hear a dragon at my door ... He must have just swooshed in from the Peace Tower on Parliament Hill!











No comments: