Friday, November 9, 2007

Newbury Interiors

If you're heading down to Westboro this weekend, do check out one of Ottawa's newest interior furnishings stores, Newbury Interiors, at 427 Richmond Road. This gem of a store is an absolutely terrific newcomer to the Ottawa design scene, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed when you visit. Here are some photos of lamps I loved, plus a stunningly upholstered chair by Harden --(don't you just love the orange?) -- and a couple of accessory shots. I've also included a shot of NI's washroom -- visible to the store --because I just love the wallpaper they've chosen. This is a classy, creative store with panache. Enjoy -- and have fun shopping!











3 comments:

Michelle said...

oh yah, I like that chair a lot, looks like a really nice store.

Anonymous said...

I'm so loving the chair. The fabric is gorgeous and it fits so well with the simple lines of the chair.

Alkemie said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous store!