Barb at May December Home tagged me the other day -- so that means she's asked me to share seven random things about myself, and then tag seven other lucky blogging friends to do the same. The random things about myself shouldn't be an issue -- because as I said to Barb, I'm very good at random! Anyways, here are my seven, followed by the seven I tag!
1) I was born in Montreal and grew up in Burlington, Ontario -- which for those of you who don't know, is just outside of Toronto.
2) I love dancing, and am busily learning how to mambo and salsa these days!
3) I love LOTS of colour, pattern, and funky lighting!
4) I was a bouncer when I was at university. Think they liked putting the small blonde beside the big, bruising football players. Something about calming the situation down! Thank god I never got swiped!
5) I lived for a year in Australia and New Zealand, which was fabulous.
6) I'm married with two small children: a boy and a girl, who I love to bits and keep me very busy.
7) And, I love blogging, because it's terrific meeting people from all around the world, who share my passion for interior decorating, design, and art.
And, here, are the lucky ones I'm tagging, because I love their blogs and I've enjoyed getting to know them a bit over the past few months with their comments and own posts.
Felicity @ All Things Bright and Beautiful
Karen @ Alkemie
Jenn @ Flow
Bronwyn @ Smoke and Ochre
Kari & Kijsa @ Ask Kari & Kijsa