Friday, February 1, 2008

The Pod Hotel - New York City

Designing small spaces can often be challenging. Where to put the bed? Where to put the closet? And what about the television!? ... The Pod Hotel in New York City takes small and makes it work really well. It's all about maximum use of space, in a hip, funky, tech atmosphere -- perfect for the stylish and economical traveller. And, best of all, it's located in the heart of NYC's Midtown East neighbourhood. Check it out! I already know where I'll be staying next time I'm in NYC! (BTW, all images below are from The Pod Hotel's website.) Have a great weekend, everyone!






6 comments:

Tara said...

Jen

My son is in Manhattan attending Art college--we are always looking for a place to stay in Chelsea area! Thanks for the heads up--we have to go see him because he never wants to come home (as I am sure you can understand!) Thanks!

Joanna Goddard said...

very cute! i love the fabric.

Jennifer said...

Ha! Yes, I can totally understand, Tara! Hope The Pod helps! Let me know if you stay and you like it!

Jennifer said...

I love the fabric too, Joanna! Suits the space perfectly.

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Hello Fellow Canadian Blogger! I am always so excited to find designers from the true north. I was born in Ottawa and live in Georgian Bay. I'll be back. Love the post. I'm heading to NYC in June.

Anonymous said...

You know it's not half bad. My husband stayed there once and the way he described it I pictured a space the size of a small car. I guess it was his way to apologize for staying in glamorous NYC without me!