Monday, January 21, 2008

Wall Juice - Part 2

Happy Monday, everyone! I just want to remind you Wall Juice
is offering a 15% discount this week to My Designing Life readers on their fabulous Wall Tattoos and Phrases. So, if you've been sitting on the fence about adding some "zing" to your walls, here's your chance. Just quote interiors0108 and you'll be all set.
BTW, I just want to thank All Things Bright and Beautiful
and Desire to Inspire for teaching me how to make links to web sites. Much appreciated! Please check out these two great blogs if you haven't already.







3 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

I love that tree on the wall!

Jennifer said...

Me too!

Jessie Cacciola said...

I love these -- especially the big silverware for the kitchen...they almost blend right into the paint on the wall, so even though they're huge they're not tacky. Great find, and cute blog!
- Jessie -