Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas is coming

Well, ok, I know it's not even Hallowe'en yet, but it will be soon, and then, we'll all be starting to think just a little bit about Christmas, right?

But, it's Ottawa artists like Janine Smith who make shopping for Christmas easy and so much fun. Here are a few photos of her custom, hand-painted furniture and one-of-a-kind board games. Whether it's Checkers, Snakes and Ladders, Backgammom, or a beautiful rocking chair, Janine has them all, and I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do.

BTW, Janine does custom designs, so if you have an item, or a special someone in mind, it might be fun to give her a call at 613-222-3021, or visit her Web site http://www.janinesmith.ca/ before it starts to get cold outside!









2 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

What a talented artist! I love the chutes and ladders inspired table.

Anonymous said...

You too have a lovely blog, thanks so much for visiting mine! I think that is great that you showcase local goods. I haven't done much of that yet but I intend to do a regular local feature in the coming future.

Thanks again for visiting!

Melissa