Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Music of Christmas

Every beautiful interior needs gorgeous music during the holiday season -- music that is so piercingly beautiful it can bring tears to your eyes. Keeping this in mind, here are my two favourite CDs this year. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do: they are passionate, moving, and oh so gorgeously holiday.


Jewel, Joy: A Holiday Collection


Il Divo, The Christmas Collection

I'm going to be taking some time off between now and New Years to spend time with my little ones, husband and family. My kids are two and five, so as Celine Dion says: "These are special times." I have'nt been blogging long -- just since October -- and it's been wonderful e-meeting so many of you and reading your inspirational entries. I'm looking forward to 2008 and all the great design ideas we'll be sharing! So, hugs and Merry Christmas to you all, and see you in 2008!

5 comments:

Betsy Mae said...

All the best to you and your family as well. Look forward to more posts in the new year.

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Ms. Porter! Merry Christmas!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Merry Christmas Jennifer! See you again in the new year!

kari and kijsa said...

Love decorating with music! We wish a most blessed Christmas Day to you and your family from both of ours.

Merry Christmas,
kari & kijsa

/// said...

Thank you for your sweet comments; I'm so excited that you get to spend time with your little ones. You're so right--- those are VERY special times.

Love to you and I'll see you in the new year! :)